THE ENTERPRISE MEMORY IN KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT OF MODERN ORGANIZATION
The article considers the corporate memory of the organization as a modern management tool. Intuitive management of a modern organization comes to a new basic competence and the main competitive advantage of business in conditions of innovation and crises – knowledge management. Corporate memory of a modern organization as a structural element of knowledge management allows to increase efficiency of use of the experience of the organization itself, to ensure transition of corporate knowledge when changing generations of managers and employees of the organization, to reduce costs of access to sources of information.
Keywords: knowledge management, corporate memory, effects of forming and using corporate memory
JEL Codes: M10, M14, M21
DOI:10.37708/el.swu.v2i1.4THE ENTERPRISE MEMORY IN KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT OF MODERN ORGANIZATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Bukovich, W., & Williams, R. (2002). Knowledge management: a guide to action. [Upravlinnya znannyamy. Kerivnyctvo do dii.], Moskva: INFRA-M.
- Drucker, P. (2004). Challenges of Management in the 21st Century [Translate with English], Moscow: Williams.
- Gavrilova, T. A., & Muromtsev, D. I. (2008). Intelligent technologies in management: tools and systems, Saint-Petersburg: Graduate School of Management.
- Koulopoulos, T. M., & Frappaolo, T. M. (2008). Upravlenie znaniyami [Knowledge management], Moskva: Eksmo.
- Nonaka, I., & Takeuchi, H. (2011). Company-creator of knowledge. Origin and development of innovation in Japanese firms, M.: Publisher Olympus-Business.